[AusNOG] Discussion point: Why aren't the NBNCo tails symmetric in speed?

Joseph Goldman joe at apcs.com.au
Wed Apr 9 10:37:25 EST 2014

I was personally reading it as you need to purchase 2x lots of CVC, one
for each Traffic Class, so your TC-4 circuits will deliver over your
TC-4 CVC (only), and your TC-2 circuits will deliver over your TC-2 CVC,
so if you wanted to supply both TC-4 and TC-2 services, you'd be
spending $2000/100mbps x 2 on top of the circuit costs, rather than
$2000/100mbps x 1 and both TC's share it.

Could well be wrong though.