[AusNOG] Australian Steam Content Mirrors

Cameron Daniel cdaniel at nurve.com.au
Tue Sep 17 22:42:45 EST 2013

Absolutely correct.

Last time I spoke to Valve about Steam content (at a previous employer)
they were pretty open about how it's being delivered and how it can be
cached if you want to go that route.

That said, you should be able to pick up a reasonable portion of it
through Highwinds if you're on any of the IXPs (Megaport, NSW-IX, PIPE,
Equinix).