[AusNOG] Screw the NBN, says TPG: We'll do our own FTTB

Nick Gale nickgale at gmail.com
Tue Sep 17 21:12:31 EST 2013

I think the legislation is excellent and the uniform pricing legislation is
even better still. Also what we end up with at the end is a network which
we as Australian's own and we let anyone sell whatever services they want
to provide over it.

Selling Telstra is often said to be one of the biggest mistakes ever made
in this country. Lets watch the coalition repeat history shall we.

Also Paul you are pulling that 90 billion out of nowhere. I won't disagree
its been mis managed and hell I could really care less about FTTP/FTTN as
I'll pay for the fibre from my node to my apartment. but the legislation
that should stay. Out of the whole current NBN mess we are in that's the
best thing that has been delivered.

*Nick Gale*
*
T:* (08) 9425 5029*
E:* nick.gale at westernpower.com.au

*E:* nickgale at gmail.com

P Please consider the environment before you print this email.