[AusNOG] Screw the NBN, says TPG: We’ll do our own FTTB

Glen Greig ausnog at greig.net.au
Tue Sep 17 16:22:51 EST 2013

Cleanest way to do it would be to cut away all the copper. If you don't, your going to have mid-point injection problems, initially with long line ADSL2 lines and when the NBN arrives it's not going to play nice with the vectoring.

So your stuck with a monopoly, or not realizing all the benefits of fttb.