[AusNOG] Liberals plan to Filter the Internet

Nick Gale nickgale at gmail.com
Thu Sep 5 19:55:44 EST 2013

Well I suggest people don't vote liberal if they don't like it.

They certainly are at the bottom of my preference list.

The crap thing is that its too late for anyone to really question this now.
If this is what they are doing at the end of their campaign what other
things can we expect them to slip in while they are in gubberment?

I must admit I do like Skeeve's link. Got a good laugh outta that.

*Nick Gale*
*
T:* (08) 9425 5029*
E:* nick.gale at westernpower.com.au

*E:* nickgale at gmail.com

P Please consider the environment before you print this email.