[AusNOG] Is anyone else able to access other private networks on TPG?

Mark ZZZ Smith markzzzsmith at yahoo.com.au
Tue Oct 29 19:53:43 EST 2013

"Issues with Private IP Addressing in the Internet

"Abstract

   The purpose of this document is to provide a discussion of the
   potential problems of using private, RFC 1918, or non-globally
   routable addressing within the core of a Service Provider (SP)
   network.  The discussion focuses on link addresses and, to a small
   extent, loopback addresses.  While many of the issues are well
   recognised within the ISP community, there appears to be no document
   that collectively describes the issues"

http://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc6752