[AusNOG] Fortigate | input/thoughts

jcbrandis at gmail.com jcbrandis at gmail.com
Thu Oct 17 20:50:19 EST 2013

Great comments all and I thank you. I got over 50 replies so they are quite popular. I did note very few of you use the reporting functionality. Bummer as that was one of the main drivers for my message. Many of you expressed bugs and throughout as a gotcha.
Also thanks to those who gave a head to head comparison SSG vs FortiXXX.

Off to fight fires, literally.

Sorry for the disturbance.

Sent from my iPhone