[AusNOG] Fortigate | input/thoughts

Matthew VK3EVL hitman at itglowz.com
Thu Oct 17 19:42:05 EST 2013

Although not in a multi tenant environment but a very large one, the only thing I've found a little screwy is the web proxy function. With caching turned on it seems to mash client requests to CAs resulting in users getting a certificate error stating revocation information missing. After seeing only a 1% hit rate on the cache it was decided to turn off the cache (not the auth proxy function) and mysteriously a whole myriad of problems disappeared.