[AusNOG] Transit over Megaport - who?

Skeeve Stevens skeeve+ausnog at eintellegonetworks.com
Tue Oct 15 21:34:02 EST 2013

Macca,

If you'd come out and said 'I would make sure it wasn't a SPOF and have
dual or 'other' paths', I don't think anyone would have disagreed with you.

applications of a new approach to doing things isn't being a fanboy.  Yes I
think what a lot of Bevan does is awesome, but the same goes for James...
both pioneers in this industry.

As I pointed out, if Vocus did/will do this kind of thing, I think it would
be excellent - or other parties... there won't be one fabric to rule them
all... but MP is just a start.

Also, you might have forgotten what it is like to run a network on a small
budget, and MP makes like a lot easier for some people and opens up a lot
of products and offerings as well... that is what I really care about here.

...Skeeve

linkedin.com/in/skeeve

twitter.com/theispguy ; blog: www.theispguy.com

The Experts Who The Experts Call