[AusNOG] Looking for employees? Melbourne based

Daniel Watson daniel at glovine.com.au
Thu Oct 10 21:01:10 EST 2013

Gday Noggers

Thought I would take this opportunity to raise this thread again since I am still actively looking for a position in Melbourne,

I am currently seeking a junior based networking role / traineeship in the networking sector,

Possible government funding is available as an incentive,

If you would like to learn about any of my previous experience or have a chat please feel free to respond and I can send through my resume upon request.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

TIA

Daniel.