[AusNOG] Arbor Networks 9th Annual Infrastructure Security Survey

Sockrider, Gary gsockrider at arbor.net
Thu Oct 10 03:16:37 EST 2013

Arbor Networks 9th Annual Infrastructure Security Survey Now Open

Hello AUSNOG Community,

Arbor Networks would like to invite you to participate in our annual
infrastructure security survey, an important initiative that touches
service providers, enterprises, government agencies, universities and
other network operators around the world.

Please go here to participate in the 2013 survey:

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/FGY6KJD

We are requesting that you complete and submit the survey by October 31,
2013.

The purpose of the survey is to gauge and report on general security
issues, practices, procedures and observations from the industry. All data
gathered from the survey will be compiled, analyzed and reported in
Arbor's 9th annual Worldwide Infrastructure Security Report which will be
published in early 2014. Individual responses will be treated anonymously
and no respondent names or company names will appear in the report or
accompanying presentations and/or marketing materials. For your reference,
our 8th annual Worldwide Infrastructure Security Report, issued earlier
this year and based on responses to last year's survey is available here:

http://pages.arbornetworks.com/rs/arbor/images/WISR2012_EN.pdf

Your industry perspectives are important to Arbor and we value your input.
Thank you, in advance, for your participation.

With best regards,

Arbor Networks