[AusNOG] Telstra TIPT Services?

Shane ONeill shaneoneill at netdotdotnet.net
Tue Oct 1 08:22:14 EST 2013

FYI - Comms from Telstra.

TIPT Application Server failure impacting all customers on Cluster 1 NAT
Voice and Data, IP Telephony, TIPT

There is a current Sev1 incident that is effecting TIPT customers
nationally since 6.25AM 01/10/13 unable to make calls /Loss of Connection.

The TIPT Helpdesk is also effected and customers are unable to list
individual faults currently.

Impact Summary

   - Incident commenced 01/10/13 @ 6.25am
   - Impact effecting TIPT customers nationally  resulting in a loss of
   voice connectivity.

Current Actions

   - The Vendors /Incident Management are engaged and a number of options
   are under review to restore all services on failed server .

Root Cause

   - The Root Cause and resultant fix has not been determined.

Further updates scheduled for 09.00am Incident Bridge & restoration updates
and will advise shortly .