[AusNOG] Adaptec Raid - Web Control Panel

Robert Hudson hudrob at gmail.com
Sat Nov 30 11:55:36 EST 2013

Hi Noel,

I'm sorry you feel that way about SAGE-AU.  I'd be very happy to discuss
with you what you'd like to see SAGE-AU offering above and beyond the
existing offerings to make it worth more than the cost of a cup of coffee a
week.

For what it's worth, yes, we had a substantial drop in membership over the
2011/2012 period, but last year we grew again, and we're growing again this
year.  So I guess we must be pleasing some people. :)

Regards,

Robert Hudson
President, SAGE-AU