[AusNOG] Connectivity to Philippines

Tom Berryman tom at connectivityit.com.au
Wed Nov 27 12:20:15 EST 2013

Hello again everyone,

I want to say a big thank you to everyone who responded directly or passed my details on - I received many great responses (exactly what I needed!).

I am a strong proponent for carrier neutrality so I would prefer not to post my decisions and bias on list however for those looking to know what path we ultimately choose please contact me off list and I will let you know when the decision is made.

Thank you again!

Tom