[AusNOG] TPG Routing Skrewed

Daniel Watson daniel at glovine.com.au
Thu Nov 21 10:45:50 EST 2013

Not looking for a sympathetic ear.

I'm looking for answers,  as a static message stating they are aware of an issue and investigating is not good enough,  I don't know how you run it when you post outages for your business, but we at least attempt to update the page every 30 minutes  even if its a quick 5 word post   but at least it gives the customers visiting it more information then they saw 3 hours ago..

D.