[AusNOG] Adobe Hack

Damian Guppy the.damo at gmail.com
Thu Nov 14 00:24:57 EST 2013

The dump eric is talking about is quite readily available on many websites
now so should be treated as if public domain. The important info that is in
it is encrypted with what appears to be 3DES, and to date no one has broken
the key. Im also pretty sure the copy of the dump Eric has is missing the
(encrypted) cc info, but i could be wrong. I am sure he had no intention of
passing credit card info out encypted or not as common sense.

--Damian