[AusNOG] AAPT Outage

Andrew Jones aj at jonesy.com.au
Mon Nov 11 17:04:03 EST 2013

Rather than splinter the list, why not just make use of the 'topics'
functionality which mailman provides?
The (I suspect) majority of users, who are happy to give Ausnog a bit
of latitude will continue to see everything, and others can filter out
everything without a topic (a radio-button selection in mailman).