[AusNOG] AAPT Outage

Joseph Goldman joe at apcs.com.au
Mon Nov 11 15:51:39 EST 2013

On this - as much as we despise the idea of more 'lists' but felt a need
to split out classifieds, maybe an outages style list? For network
owners who wish to participate they could even make it part of their
notification list?

Keeps it off the main list while everyone stays informed. Obviously the
greater community shouldn't have access to incident reports etc, and
providers can choose to participate obviously, but it's a good way to
cover the greater part of the industry in a quick way. Those who utilise
providers who utilise AAPT don't have access to AAPT portal and are
probably quite happy about having this notification.