[AusNOG] Fibre reterminations in Bundaberg?

Paul Gear ausnog at libertysys.com.au
Tue Mar 26 21:12:06 EST 2013

Hi everyone,

Can anyone recommend a fibre tech who can do installs/repairs at fairly
short notice in Bundaberg?  We've got some work coming up there and it
appears that the fibre on site is in a bad state (seemingly including
the complete absence of FOBOTs), but i can't really tell all i need to
know from the photographs i've been given.  I need to find someone who
can give sub-24-hour turnaround (including supply of FOBOTs where
necessary) after i've assessed the state of the fibre on-site.

Suggestions gratefully accepted.

Thanks in advance,
Paul