[AusNOG] internet connection in a difficult location

James Troy James.Troy at intelematics.com
Tue Mar 5 21:09:25 EST 2013

I have just asked the question internally, if our dialup is delivered over fibre who owns the fibre. However at a $500,000 install fee for our usual ISP to deliver the connection the cost is unreasonable for what the site has to deliver.

James Troy
.
Intelematics Australia : connected mobility
Systems Administrator
250 Swan Street, Richmond, VIC 3121

Main:     +61 3 8415 9000
Fax:        +61 3 8415 9001