[AusNOG] IPv4 - Free /48 from APNIC

Don Gould don at bowenvale.co.nz
Sun Mar 3 19:46:17 EST 2013

Skeeve I agree and I'm tempted to become an APNIC member just so I can
push for this.

We all talk about the slow up take of v6 and the slow pace of learning.

I raised issues about BGP one the .nz v6 list a while back.  I still
don't understand how I'm meant to set stuff up.

It's just a joke that I can get a free /48 tunnel from HE in the US but
in my own region I have to pay thousands of dollars to get resources,
and when I do have them it's a mission to be able to announce them.

Perhaps I just know the right handshake?