[AusNOG] IPv4

Skeeve Stevens skeeve+ausnog at eintellegonetworks.com
Sun Mar 3 18:52:03 EST 2013

The other thing i think would help in relation to this would be eliminating
> (or dramatically reducing) the associate membership fee for IPv6-only
> allocations.  This would put usable IPv6 allocations within the reach of
> any organisation in any of the economies that APNIC serves.
>
> I don't know where the appropriate place to raise this issue is, but i
> would really like to see it considered.
>
> Regards,
> Paul

And as the rate of IPv6 adoption increases, so do the funds that let APNIC
actually operate and function dry up?  I don't think so.  APNIC provide a
VERY valuable service and I'd like to see them around in 10 years time.

...Skeeve

linkedin.com/in/skeeve

twitter.com/networkceoau ; blog: www.network-ceo.net

The Experts Who The Experts Call