[AusNOG] APNIC Slashes Costs for New Members

Damian Guppy the.damo at gmail.com
Fri Mar 1 23:58:05 EST 2013

  I'm not meaning all addresses, just the ones from the final /8
allocation. It seems it would fit in with the goals of the existing
policies - ie a cheap entry point for upstart ISP and developing countries.

And when I said apnic I of course meant the membership that makes up apnic.

Sent from my Windows Phone