[AusNOG] APNIC Slashes Costs for New Members

Joel Nath joel at zonenetworks.com.au
Fri Mar 1 18:21:12 EST 2013

If its going to be this easy for new members how about taking care of existing members that "really" need more ip's

That's the downfall I see in apnic's policy

It's abit like screw existing members , we only care for new members that will end up wasting ip space but hey we will
make $$$, Jared's classic example

Sent from my iPhone