[AusNOG] Is anyone else sick of Tony abbot claiming Malcolm Turbull invented the internet.

Paul Wallace paul.wallace at mtgi.com.au
Fri Jun 28 17:01:08 EST 2013

I just thought this interesting strategy on Abbotts behalf when you consider it will take a about 5 minutes for the Canberra press gallery to start repeatedly asking the opposition whether there's going to a leadership spill over there now.

That would occur just a few seconds after KRudd & the Gubber screams out in front in the polls!

I suspect Abbott has just anointed his own successor!