[AusNOG] [::] APNIC DNSSEC Workshop SYDNEY, AUSTRALIA 29-31 July 2013

Paul Brooks pbrooks-ausnog at layer10.com.au
Fri Jun 28 11:36:15 EST 2013

To be fair, AuDA is a separate organisation from APNIC (the original message in this
thread), so we shouldn't expect any response from Elly.
Perhaps the APNIC workshops are to educate AuDA!

Its a good point, but  I'm not sure if anyone from AuDA is on this list - I'll see if
I can get a response directly from them.

P.