[AusNOG] Over Pipe's poor service installation.

Chris Hurley chris at minopher.net.au
Wed Jun 26 14:50:58 EST 2013

Hi all,

After the third Pipe service installation going pear shaped in a row can
anyone recommend a company that has tech's who know how to install a 10M/10M
service and can send the right gear for an 8 wire solution. Kind of
frustrating watching tech's rewire the thing 6 times.

Contact me off list as while not happy this doesn't need to be a public
fight just need competent alternatives, assuming they exist ;0 ( I accept
problems can occur but just getting too many issues).

Regards,

Chris Hurley BE (Elec), MBA
Director

 Minopher Pty Ltd     Phone: 1300 730 531
 15 Nevana Street     Fax: +61-3-9763 3309
 Scoresby,  3179 Victoria
 Australia