[AusNOG] google location services - question.

Lincoln Dale ltd at aristanetworks.com
Wed Jun 26 13:45:27 EST 2013

Its likely that your question isn't "where does google think a prefix is
located" but rather "where does google think the prefix for {my|upstream}
name server that asks them is located.

cheers,

lincoln.

Lincoln Dale | Principal Engineer, Arista Networks Inc. |
ltd at aristanetworks.com
au did: +61 3 9999 7442 | m: +61 417 457 965 | us did: +1 408 547 5782