[AusNOG] Joint Committee on Intelligence & Security Report out

Narelle narellec at gmail.com
Mon Jun 24 14:50:52 EST 2013

Unfortunately these proposals seem to endure from government to
government.... it all originates with a range of agencies.

You can't just blame this minister.

S313 also has its origins in cutting off the phone lines of SP bookmakers.

[I'll refrain from making any jokes about a certain prominent sadly
licensed bookmaker!]

Cheers

Narelle