[AusNOG] ITNEWS: Telstra retail staff caught cancelling ISP orders

Joseph Goldman joe at apcs.com.au
Sun Jun 23 12:24:48 EST 2013

Telstra Wholesale actually issued the LOSS with a Voice Work reason.
It's not that we simply noticed the service not working, in which case
we would log a fault, but that a loss had been reported and the service
was no longer 'active' to log a fault on. In this instance, our only
success of having reinstated without cost was for the EU to talk to
Telstra direct.