[AusNOG] Quotation for capacity From WAIX to Perth CBD

Matthew Wright matthewrwright at gmail.com
Thu Jun 6 22:39:53 EST 2013

Guys,
   Apologies if I'm posting in the wrong place.

I am looking for a couple of budget costs

1) around 20mbit internet access delivered to our office in Perth CBD with
a small IP allocation (/26 will routed over a /30 point to point)

2) a connection onto WAIX for peering, and someone to provide 20mbit
international transit, plus 100mbit Point to Point to Perth CBD office.

If anyone can give me some rough budget costs, it would be much appreciated.

Regards

Matthew