[AusNOG] OT: Looking for Technical Case Studies to write - Enterprise Networking and Infrasrtructure

Peter Betyounan peter at serversaustralia.com.au
Thu Jun 6 11:53:16 EST 2013

Mike,

Are you asking for business or offering free write ups for Ausnog members?

Regards, *
Peter Betyounan*
Chief Technical Officer

[image: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description:
serversaust-logo-vector.jpg]

Phone:                  1300 788 862
Network Ops:          (02) 8115 8850
Web:                      *http://www.serversaustralia.com.au*
Office Address:    2/2 Teamster Close, Tuggerah NSW 2259
Notice: This message may contain private and confidential information
intended only for the recipients. If you have received this message in
error please delete immediately and notify the sender, as any distribution
or reproduction of this message is prohibited. The views & opinions
expressed in this e-mail are NOT necessarily those of Servers Australia