[AusNOG] remote hands/installers for Melbourne Metro & Regional VIC

Ross [Eve IT] ross at eve-it.net
Thu Jun 6 09:13:23 EST 2013

Hi Noggers,

I'm looking for a few installers in Melbourne for some sporadic work around
the city and perhaps a little further out.

Mostly for Cisco router installations (C867VAEs) - ADSL services.

Basic Cisco skills would be great, pppoe, dialer etc...  however as long as
you know how to telnet or use a cisco console we should be able to talk you
through it.

Availability at short notice sort of stuff :)
Paid by the hour or a flat fee, up to you.

Drop me a line off-list, thanks everyone.
Have a great day !

Ross.