[AusNOG] Power audit

James Braunegg james.braunegg at micron21.com
Tue Jun 4 22:10:13 EST 2013

Dear All

We had a custom PDU developed which gives us 48 X c13 power sockets in a Zero RU horizontal PDU 32amp Single or 3 phase with individual  CT metering on all 48 c13 sockets which allows us to graph power consumption every 5 seconds via SNMP polling very accurately in almost real time and provide fantastic historical power usage information.

Each PDU also has inbuilt memory and web interface for power consumption and historical information (if you don’t want to poll the device independently)

For each socket we can read KWH, KW, Current, Voltage, PF and Hz. Each PDU is 1840mm long 66mm wide and 61mm deep (the rail itself is only 40mm deep the extra 16mm is where the circuit breaker protrudes)

Kindest Regards

James Braunegg
W:  1300 769 972  |  M:  0488 997 207 |  D:  (03) 9751 7616
E:   james.braunegg at micron21.com<mailto:james.braunegg at micron21.com>  |  ABN:  12 109 977 666

This message is intended for the addressee named above. It may contain privileged or confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient of this message you must not use, copy, distribute or disclose it to anyone other than the addressee. If you have received this message in error please return the message to the sender by replying to it and then delete the message from your computer.