[AusNOG] SOFTWARE REVIEW - RESPOND - There's 20 x $100 Gift Vouchers Up For Grabs!

Chris Macko cmacko at intervolve.com.au
Tue Jul 23 22:49:48 EST 2013

<http://www.intervolve.com.au/>

Dear Esteemed Colleagues,

Hope you're well and enjoying your evening!

I'm currently performing a review and planning improvements to our business systems, and would like to approach you as the industry to ask what systems your business uses in day to day function so that I can consider this in our own review and planning process?

As industry members, we do value your input and would ask that you respond to what your business uses for software provision for the following areas;

  *   HR Applicant Profiling / Benchmarking / Reporting - what software / company?
  *   WIKI / Knowledgebase - what software?
  *   Helpdesk - what software?
  *   CRM / CMDB - what software?
  *   Bandwidth monitoring - Netflow / SNMP - what software?
  *   SIP termination - what companies / providers?
  *   Accounting - what software?

If you'd be comfortable in sharing any experiences you have in your past in any above areas (including past employment or business enterprise), including any positive/negative feedback, it would be appreciated and greatly assist me in our review.

As a thank you, if we do make any alterations to our business systems and select a software product you have responded with in replacing our existing system platform, I'll send out up to the first 20 such responses a $100 gift voucher for either Myer or David Jones, in time for Christmas.

Looking forward to your feedback and response.

Kind Regards,

Chris Macko
Managing Director
Interhost Pacific Pty Ltd t/a Intervolve

Support Phone   1300 664 574 / +61 8 8260 4237
Sales Phone     1300 664 574
Accounts Phone  +61 8 8260 4237
Office Fax      +61 8 8260 4312

Sales Email     sales at intervolve.com.au<mailto:sales at intervolve.com.au>
Support Email   support at intervolve.com.au<mailto:support at intervolve.com.au>
Accounts Email  accounts at intervolve.com.au <mailto:accounts at intervolve.com.au>

Website www.intervolve.com.au<http://www.intervolve.com.au/>

This email contains information that is confidential to the intended recipient. It may also contain information, which is subject to legal privilege. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not use, pass on or copy this message. We also ask that you notify the sender by email or telephone and destroy the original message. Thank you.