[AusNOG] 20G+ Routing on the cheap

Andrew Yager andrew at rwts.com.au
Sat Jul 13 17:17:07 EST 2013

Hi,

You could also consider a Juniper MX5-T. Technically you aren't supposed to use the 10G ports on these but they don't enforce this unless you are running the 12.3 code base or later. I think the MX10 licenses two of the 10G ports if you want to "do the right thing" (tm).

Thanks,
Andrew

Sent from my iPhone