[AusNOG] Cisco compatible >10km bi-di/WDM SFPs

Matt Perkins matt at spectrum.com.au
Wed Jan 23 14:39:59 EST 2013

I have never had a problem using any of the alloy branded SFP's that
they say are cisco compatible. Note sure I have used a long range one.
But there branded compatible.

Matt.

--
/* Matt Perkins
         Direct 1300 137 379     Spectrum Networks Ptd. Ltd.
         Office 1300 133 299     matt at spectrum.com.au
         Fax    1300 133 255     Level 6, 350 George Street Sydney 2000
         SIP 1300137379 at sip.spectrum.com.au
         PGP/GNUPG Public Key can be found at  http://pgp.mit.edu
*/