[AusNOG] Call for APNIC 35 Policy Proposals

Skeeve Stevens skeeve+ausnog at eintellego.net
Sun Jan 13 12:47:23 EST 2013

Dear Colleagues,

Is there something in APNIC's policies that you think needs an update,
could be improved or changed for the better?

If so, then why don't you submit a policy proposal for APNIC 35?

If you are not sure whether your policy idea has merit or is covered by an
existing one, please seek some advice from the Chairs or the community in
general by posting to this mailing list.  You never know until you ask.

Policy proposals will need to be submitted before Wednesday 30 January 2013
to be considered for consensus at the APNIC 35 Policy SIG in Singapore
25 February
- 1 March 2013.

There are two ways to submit a policy proposal:

     1. Use the online form at:
   http://www.apnic.net/community/policy/proposals/submit

      2. Send your proposal in TEXT format to <policy at apnic dot net>.

We encourage you to submit proposals well before the deadline. This gives
the community more time to consider your proposal and gives you the
opportunity to amend your proposal, if needed, based on the community's
feedback.

More information
----------------

APNIC's policy development process is explained at:

    http://www.apnic.net/policy

View current and past policy proposals at:

    http://www.apnic.net/policy/proposals

Learn more about APNIC 35 at:

    http://conference.apnic.net/35

We look forward to seeing you in Singapore

APNIC Policy SIG Chairs

Andy, Skeeve, and Masato

*
*
*Skeeve Stevens, CEO - *eintellego Pty Ltd
skeeve at eintellego.net ; www.eintellego.net

Phone: 1300 753 383; Cell +61 (0)414 753 383 ; skype://skeeve

facebook.com/eintellego ;  <http://twitter.com/networkceoau>
linkedin.com/in/skeeve

twitter.com/networkceoau ; blog: www.network-ceo.net

The Experts Who The Experts Call
Juniper - Cisco – IBM - Brocade - Cloud
 -----
Check out our Juniper promotion website!  eintellego.mx
Free Apple products during this promotion!!!