[AusNOG] Spare cisco nexus 5548UP?

Peter Tiggerdine ptiggerdine at gmail.com
Mon Jan 7 17:42:28 EST 2013

Hi All,

I have a customer that is in a bind with a nasty spanning-tree issue
between alcatel and cisco MEC core and needs to run a POC to identify
and mitigate some risks in this failed merge of the two cores.

The upshot is does anyone have a Nexus 5548UP we can borrow for 2
weeks todo the POC? Will pay shipping both ways if not in BNE and
throw in a bottle or slab of something fitting the effort. We have
contact the vendor but it's looking like a 4-6 week turn around and we
want to wrap up the POC ASAP.

Please reply off list to keep the traffic down.

Thanks,

Peter Tiggerdine
Alphawest/Optus Business.