[AusNOG] 23 VOIP phones for sale

Damian Guppy the.damo at gmail.com
Thu Feb 28 17:06:36 EST 2013

Is there any particular reason why AUSNOG needs to host those lists? Is
there reason why some one with a bit of free bandwidth couldn't just host
it themselves, or is it against the charter etc? Instead of asking and
waiting for AUSNOG to put it up I really don't see why some one else cant
host it for now(exception being the promotion of it), and if AUSNOG decides
to create one down the road, move everyone over, it's not like mailman is
the most complex thing around :P

--Damian