[AusNOG] Is there anyone from Telstra available who works in the Telstra DNS dept available?

David Hughes david at hughes.com.au
Mon Feb 18 10:43:27 EST 2013

Hi Chris,

As per the list charter, this isn't a forum for retail customers to look for expedited support from their ISPs.  From your domain it would appear that you are a car dealership, not a network service provider so you'd fall into the "retail customer" category.  If you are using Telstra's DNS then I'm assuming you are a Telstra customer and have a support channel available to you.

Thanks

David
…