[AusNOG] Retailers who stock USB-to-serial adaptors?

Paul Gear ausnog at libertysys.com.au
Sat Feb 16 19:47:02 EST 2013

On 02/13/2013 07:47 PM, Paul Gear wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
> I've just realised that my USB-to-serial adaptor that stays in my
> laptop bag is faulty and i have a job to use it on tomorrow. Which
> brick & mortar retailers are most likely to stock them?
>
> Thanks,
> Paul

Thanks to everyone who responded; Jaycar was the winner in terms of
votes, and there's one about 5 minutes down the road from my place. They
even opened up 15 minutes early when they saw me sitting in the car park
waiting, and had an adaptor with exactly the same chipset as my old one
which worked straight out of the box on Linux.  A great purchasing
experience!

Paul