[AusNOG] Cisco 7200 routers for sale

Khoo, Andrew Andrew.Khoo at team.telstra.com
Tue Feb 12 06:47:21 EST 2013

One redeeming thing about Mikrotiks is very easy to deploy EoIP (at a very very low price).

This has helped me out of a few sticky situations.

The other redeeming thing is extremely low DC suck for remote non-grid deploys.

But i concur with Skeeve's comment re "Talented Amateur equipment" :)

(apologies for top-posting)