[AusNOG] How to Vlan on a Mikrotik - Re: Fwd: Re: 12V Gigabit Switch suggestions

Don Gould don at bowenvale.co.nz
Sat Feb 9 10:51:01 EST 2013

Further to the discussion on Mtk vlaning, some might find this a really
useful resource.

http://blog.gowifi.co.nz/2012/10/ubiquiti-unifi-layer-3-management.html

Put together by Daniel Allin of Go Wireless NZ Ltd, it details how to
set up a Mtk RB for use with Ubnt Unifi gear that needs vlans to run the
separated wifi networks/ssids and the use of DHCP option 45 to help the
units find the relevant controller on your network.

HTH