[AusNOG] News: Telstra to clamp down on peer-to-peer

Joshua D'Alton joshua at railgun.com.au
Fri Feb 8 16:10:10 EST 2013

I was being succinct, but yea that's what I meant. It is funny because in
the book "Little Brother - Cory Doctorow" they faced a similar problem with
regards to their 'darknet' being encrypted and therefore standing out, so
they solved it by making all traffic HTTPS. If that were to happen here, it
would be a bit different I think but still, DPI and this Telstra tactic
will never do anything apart from piss people off.