[AusNOG] Global Switch - Rack, Cage, Suite Pricing

Mark Tees mark.tees at digitalpacific.com.au
Wed Aug 28 17:42:48 EST 2013

Thanks Skeeve, I have been put in contact with someone from GS for that part of the question.

For the cages and rack questions I was just looking for indicative pricing to use as a comparison at present.

I am looking at densities between 32 - 50 amps per rack.

I have already dropped the NextDC folks a line.

Sent from some sort of iDevice.