[AusNOG] AusNOG - SYDNEY Double Meet - Wednesday 28th and Friday 30th of August !!!!!!!!!!

James Braunegg james.braunegg at micron21.com
Thu Aug 22 16:22:18 EST 2013

Dear All Sydney AusNOG Members

After a little bit of arranging following on from my email a few days ago I have crafted two AusNOG Sydney Events for next week with the aim to "Out Do" the last Melbourne event... so now let's make it happen!

Due to running two events in the same week if you're based in Sydney you have no excuse to at least come to one event, so I want to see lots of faces and meet lots of new people !

Summary
Event #1 - 7 PM Wednesday the 28th of August at The Cargo - Food, Drinks and lots of networking talk!
Event #2 - 7 PM Friday the 30th of August at KartAtak - Food, Drinks and lots of fast driving !

Detailed Event Information #1 The Cargo Lounge  http://thecargolounge.com.au/

Aim: Come relax in fashion, enjoy the sights of the harbor and meet fellow network operators from AusNOG, order some fine food and have a few drinks and a laugh ;)
When: The aim will be to meet at 7PM (giving plenty of time for people to finish work and get into the city) until late
Where: The Cargo Lounge, 52-60 The Promenade, Sydney NSW 2000, (02) 9262 1777
Cost: What As much or as little as you want to spend on nice food and alcohol

I have a booking at the venue under AusNOG, looking forward to meeting lots of new people, please email me ASAP if you're coming down so I can let the venue know how many people to expect.

Detailed Information  Event #2 Go Karting at KartAtak - http://www.kartatak.com.au/

Aim: Come have some serious FUN, racing around with network operators from AusNOG
Information: The race meets are were your group will get exclusive use of our track.
1 x 10 lap qualifying/warm up
3 x 12 lap timed heats
1 x 16 lap final (Top 8 people only)

When: The aim will be to meet at 7PM (giving plenty of time for people to finish work and get into the track) with racing starting at 8PM
Where: KartAtak, 40-50 Arncliffe Street, Arncliffe/Wolli Creek 2205 (02) 9597 7077
Cost:  $135.00 per person to race !
The venue also has food and drink available which you can order.
I have a booking at the venue under AusNOG, looking forward to meeting lots of new people, please email me ASAP if you're coming down so I can let the venue know how many people to expect.

Looking forward to receiving emails from you all

Kindest Regards

James Braunegg
P:  1300 769 972  |  M:  0488 997 207 |  D:  (03) 9751 7616
E:   james.braunegg at micron21.com<mailto:james.braunegg at micron21.com>  |  ABN:  12 109 977 666
W:  www.micron21.com/ip-transit<http://www.micron21.com/ip-transit>  T: @micron21

This message is intended for the addressee named above. It may contain privileged or confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient of this message you must not use, copy, distribute or disclose it to anyone other than the addressee. If you have received this message in error please return the message to the sender by replying to it and then delete the message from your computer.