[AusNOG] Fibre Map

Daniel Watson daniel at glovine.com.au
Sun Aug 18 11:57:47 EST 2013

Hi James

Ill contact a few providers and ask the general questions :D

Last night i was doing some investigating into Connectivity IT  But it turns out they use wireless and not fibre as they have a POP in Cranbourne :S

Given i have previously worked in wireless in the past 12 months, The only equipment that would be able to give the speeds we require would be UBNT, How ever not that cheap and i believe it would be cheaper to get a local fibre provider in the rough area to provide us with connectivity,  How ever this is not confirmed YET  just my opinions :D

Thanks for the information tho James  it is very much appreciated :D

D.