[AusNOG] Fibre Map

James Braunegg james.braunegg at micron21.com
Sun Aug 18 11:58:17 EST 2013

Dear Daniel

Based on your additional information plus the fact I know that area quite well, Optus and Telstra will be the carriers you will want to ask !

I'm not aware of Pipe or Nextgen having fibre down that way (but I'd still contact them to ask) nor any of the smaller CBD based providers.

Have you considered fixed wireless ? As the area is very flat in that area !

Kindest Regards

James Braunegg
P:  1300 769 972  |  M:  0488 997 207 |  D:  (03) 9751 7616
E:   james.braunegg at micron21.com<mailto:james.braunegg at micron21.com>  |  ABN:  12 109 977 666
W:  www.micron21.com/ip-transit<http://www.micron21.com/ip-transit>  T: @micron21

This message is intended for the addressee named above. It may contain privileged or confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient of this message you must not use, copy, distribute or disclose it to anyone other than the addressee. If you have received this message in error please return the message to the sender by replying to it and then delete the message from your computer.