[AusNOG] iiNet buys Adam

Peter Tiggerdine ptiggerdine at gmail.com
Tue Aug 6 10:37:52 EST 2013

I wasn't trolling.

iiNet is becoming quiet large and buying up every ISP they can get
their hands on. This is shrinking the market and reduce competition
particularly in non Eastern Seabaord states where local ISP have tend
to develop decent sized networks.

There appears to be a very large gap forming between the top 5-6 ISP's
and the rest is all I'm getting at.

Had it being any other ISP's other than Telstra and iiNet then
competition would still be there in SA.

iiNet along with Optus, Telstra, AAPT, Verizon should all be treated the same.